Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Stifler Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 pm

He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 163457_1632322281986_1054524548_31675031_4764339_n

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Stifler
Stifler
It's Getting Better (Man!!)

Back to top Go down

He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Scruff Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 pm

just when you thought they couldnt go any further downhill
Scruff
Scruff
Admin

Back to top Go down

He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Stifler Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:30 pm

He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Qpgdbm

Everton & Man Utd fans up to no good methinks Laughing Laughing
Stifler
Stifler

Back to top Go down

Post by Scruff Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Theres a good Rafa vs Roy debate on the STC forum, I came down on Roy's side.

But half the Liverpool fans there want Rafa back, why ffs??

had to laugh when someone also said all them signs are in the same handwriting Laughing
Scruff
Scruff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 pm

I'd choose Roy anyday, he hasn't had the best start to his career but I'd put him in the top 20 managers in the world

Rafa was 10 points off top with an inter milan team that has won the last 5 serie a titles and won the treble last season

eggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stifler Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 pm

eggy wrote:I'd choose Roy anyday, he hasn't had the best start to his career but I'd put him in the top 20 managers in the world

Eggy GET TO FUCK

That is one of the most retarded statements i think ive ever read.
Stifler
Stifler

Back to top Go down

Post by eggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:52 pm

this is the man that took Fulham, now one place above the relegation zone to a Europa league final. even though when he took over they were pretty much certain for relegation - if you remember his Fulham career also took a while to get started

he has made a few mistakes at liverpool, but before he joined Liverpool he was being spoken about as potential England manager following Fabio Capello who (in club management) who, again in my opionion, is one of the best managers ever - want proof on that? Ac Milan-4 Barcelona-1 in the European Cup Final

whos better than Hodgson (still managing)?
I've got, in no order
- Mourinho
- Guardiola
- Ferguson
- Wenger
- Van Haal
- Del Bosque
- Capello
- Ancelotti

those are just of top of my head but Hodgson has got to be there or there abouts

eggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scruff Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:02 pm

I made a similar post on STC regarding his work for Fulham. That puts him way ahead of Rafa, seeing as Mark Hughes is now 16th/17th with the same Fulham team

Though I wouldnt put Woy top 20 mate
Scruff
Scruff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stifler Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Youve mentioned 8, heres another 12

Redknapp
Moyes
O'Neill
Hiddink
McLeish
Lippi
Trappatoni
Hitzfeld
Coyle
Bruce
Low
Blanc

and thats without thought.

Nowhere NEAR the top 20.

Stifler
Stifler

Back to top Go down

Post by eggy Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:33 pm

^I agree with most of those, not McLeish or Bruce. and Lippi is retired now Smile

Blanc, although did a good job with Bordeaux is still unproven, and even though Low has done an amazing job with Germany I would like to see him in club management with a decent team

eggy

Back to top Go down

Post by the_hound Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 pm

McLaren has surely overtaken Roy now as well - UEFA cup final with Boro (same as Woy), success in Europe with Twente winning the Dutch league, now with a German Team. He was a disaster with England, but Woy was a disaster with Blackburn (back when they were big spenders) and his Inter spell was not legendary....
the_hound
the_hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Hassel D. Hoff Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:52 am

eggy wrote:and even though Low has done an amazing job with Germany I would like to see him in club management with a decent team

He won´t unfortunately. Hamburg wanted to sign him after the WC, but he stayed at the national team and said he won´t undertake a club.

And McLaren will be on the market again in January, no doubt.

Talking about the top managers, I would also mention Jupp Heynckes (Bayer Leverkusen atm).
He´s in his business for 30 years now (Mönchengladbach, Real Madrid, Benfica, Schalke, Bayern, Bilbao...) and is still successful, formed an amazing team out of many very young players.

Hassel D. Hoff
Fade Away

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down