Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relegation

5 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Relegation Empty Relegation

Post by barnafin95 Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Who d'you want to go down this year (from the prem)?
Personally, i would nt be sad to see the back of blackburn, west ham and wigan.
What about you?
barnafin95
barnafin95
It's Getting Better (Man!!)

Back to top Go down

Relegation Empty Re: Relegation

Post by Scruff Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Wigan, Fulham and Birmingham

I hope Wolves get out for Eggy's sake, and I think West Ham will pick up after Xmas
Scruff
Scruff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the_hound Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm

at least two teams beginning with W will go down
the_hound
the_hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Stifler Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:57 am

I agree with Scruff, i hope for eggys sake that Wolves stay up. But the fact of the matter is that theyre fuckin awful this season, and i honestly cannot see them surviving. Its the 3 W's for me. Wigan, Wolves and West Ham.

On a side note, Ian Holloway deserves to be knighted for the job he's doing at Blackpool, considering he's had as limited a resource pool that any Premiership team has ever had. He's fucking hilarious too.
Stifler
Stifler

Back to top Go down

Post by barnafin95 Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:05 am

I really like blackpool, they'd have to manage something special to go down already Very Happy i think west ham are picking up a bit, they got a draw this weekend. Don't like avram grant though
barnafin95
barnafin95

Back to top Go down

Post by eggy Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:49 am

lol everyone wants Wolves to stay up for me. Smile

To be fair when we lost to Blackpool I thought that was it but if we win our next game and other results go in our favour we will be 16th which I'll take. last year we were in pretty much the same position till the end of January that we are now so there is hope and we deserved points from Arsenal and Chelsea (more shots on target at Stamford Bridge than any other team for 2 season)

I'm sticking by my prediciton Blackpool would have a strong start and then poor second similar to Hull and Burnley in previous season - but whether it will be bad enough for them to go down remains to be seen (if it happens at all). Saying that it will be great for them to stay up but if it comes between Wolves and Blackpoool I know who I will be supporting although I feel like I am the minority

Wigan and West Ham I think will go down. West Ham need to sack Grant - his reputation is a lot better than it should be but his past shows he is a godd manager in knockout football; Chelsea in the Champions League final, Pompey in the FA Cup Final and now with West Ham in the Carling Cup final but his teams never are brilliant in the league - am I right in thinking he will be the first manager to ever finish bottom of the Premier League 2 seasons in a row, granted Portsmouth had a bad start with Paul Hart and that wasn't his fault but it didn't get much better one Grant had come in

I can't see Fulham going down, I know they were always contenders before Hodgson but can the team there really get relegated - I know you can't be too good to go down - look at West Hams 02/03 team including Cole, Carrick, Defoe and Di Canio among others.

Don't really know what to think of Bham - I know it could be a case of Second Season syndrome such as Reading a few seasons back but without paying massive attention to them I don't think their season has been that bad

Blackburn will be sucked into a relegation battle without Sam Allardyce in my opinion, although he didn't play the prettiest style of football he always would keep the team up.

No one has mentioned West Brom - Di Matteo has done a fantastic job and, credit where it's due, so have the players - just a question, like Blackpool, as to if they keep it up for the whole season.

At the beginning of the season I predicted Stoke would finish 17th but I think that was a bit short sighted, they got rid of one of the main players in the backroom unrest in James Beattie and replaced him with the estute signing of Kenwyne Jones so they will be safe

Didn't mean to write this much... I'll shut up before you all get bored Smile

eggy

Back to top Go down

Post by barnafin95 Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:58 am

Fulham have been incredibly dull this season, match of the day keep calling them 'the draw kings'. I don't support a premier league team so who i want to go down is based on entertainment value (or lack of it Laughing ). Theres always lots of goals when blackpool play, and as a result i like having them in the league Smile whereas i always dread seeing teams like fulham on MOTD
barnafin95
barnafin95

Back to top Go down

Post by Scruff Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 am

I tell you what though Eggy, my current season on Pro Evo is unrealistic.

Wolves are fucking 4th Arrow
Scruff
Scruff
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eggy Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 am

lol i just won the league with them on football manager after 3 seasons - tbf though with my team its not that unrealistinc

eggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum